Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

i got an a

Fortune 500Fortune 500 . Posts: 6 New Member
edited July 2008 in UC Transfers
my grade is an a on my ccc website but it has a note on the side which is number 3 which means...

"incomplete grade changed. course work completed"

can my a go down to a b or is this final? could it be because i sent in a rough draft but he delayed the emal so he gave me time to fix it after the deadline?

random but every time i join a class i usually dont do much at home until i really need to and however much i guarantee myself ill get an a i feel like i wont...anyone else?
Post edited by Fortune 500 on

Replies to: i got an a

• newyearnewyear Registered User Posts: 25 New Member
    Talk to your professor.
  • TrEbOrTrEbOr Registered User Posts: 157 Junior Member
    that has to be the most confusing post i've ever read
  • dbguy4evadbguy4eva Registered User Posts: 547 Member
    i would have to agree with you trebor
  • mattnmattn Registered User Posts: 538 Member
    Errr, if I'm reading this with the usual English, it says that it used to be incomplete and was changed. What is your issue, exactly?
  • GuardiangelGuardiangel Registered User Posts: 622 Member
    basically what i think it means is the grade was incomplete initially. As u mentioned that he gave u time to fix it. so after the prof graded the "fixed" paper he gave u an A for the class.
    i don't see why the grade would go down to a B

oh yeh itchy i don't see anything wrong with ur statement. even at haas they just direct students whose english isn't their first language to the learning center. they probably don't admit people by their current capabilities but their potential to succeed. atleast thats my 2c
  • Fortune 500Fortune 500 . Posts: 6 New Member
    I see im sure the grade will stay the same
    I know how to write i just dont bother with it online
  • NoworLaterNoworLater - Posts: 14 New Member
    Guardiangel, dont let some girl over the internet bother you...besides your the one who got into haas ;)

ops ya ive been here for a while this is just a new name
This discussion has been closed.