right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Berkeley Housing Heeelp!

NihongoyoNihongoyo 1724 replies530 threads Senior Member
edited June 2010 in UC Transfers
Hello everybody,

SO. I took a look at all the co-ops and think they look sweet!!!!
Question is, I can't find any on the housing application-does it come in the "theme program" section or am I just missing something lol?

Also, which dorms/apartments do you recommend!?
edited June 2010
4 replies
Post edited by Nihongoyo on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Berkeley Housing Heeelp!

• iambeowulf710iambeowulf710 571 replies40 threads Member
    hmmm i think it's the theme program section. just click on it and see if you see familiar names like cloyne. best dorms are the units by far...
    · Reply · Share
  • CantabilenApathyCantabilenApathy 287 replies17 threads Member
    The coops are a private organization. You have to apply on bsc.coop.
    · Reply · Share
  • NihongoyoNihongoyo 1724 replies530 threads Senior Member
    Haha I found it on their website-Dunce moment # 1

And say you got into the co-ops and some place on campus/off-campus, would you just decline the on-campus/off campus (i.e. non-"co-op") housing then? Sorry I know this sounds complicated I just don't wanna screw up!! lol
    · Reply · Share
  • CantabilenApathyCantabilenApathy 287 replies17 threads Member
    I have no idea how on campus housing works. I do know that you need to apply for the coops ASAP because there's always a long waitlist for fall. Also, make sure that you apply for all of the houses if you really want to get in.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity