I was hoping someone here could help me get an idea of my chances of getting into the London School of Economics Fall 2015.
Here's my background:
- US Citizen
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, minor in French, from Wake Forest University (Top 25 Uni in the US)
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.3/4.0
- Studied Abroad in Paris, France Spring 2011, and in Shanghai, China, Summer 2011
- Have lived abroad in Paris and in Tokyo, been to over 50 countries
- Will have 3+ years of work experience by Fall 2015
- Experience as a research intern at a prestigious think tank in DC; as a proposal (grants) writer at a consulting firm; and now as a research analyst at a prestigious research institution in DC
I applied for the International Development and Humanitarian Emergencies program as my First Choice, and the International Relations as my Second Choice, for Fall 2014, and was denied admission. I'd really like to apply again - my heart is set on LSE. Can anyone here give me an idea of what I should do to make my application stand out?