Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

American Qualifications in UCAS

samlan16samlan16 Registered User Posts: 22 New Member
Hello,

I am currently working on UCAS and have a couple questions about the education section:
1. Should I include my AB subscore for AP Calculus BC?
2. I am dual enrolled at Georgia Tech and will have taken two courses by the end of this year (Calculus II and Multivariable Calculus). Since each counts for credit, should I list them as qualifications, or do they only belong in my personal statement?

Thank you!

Replies to: American Qualifications in UCAS

• cupcakecupcake Registered User Posts: 1,703 Senior Member
    I think the answers are yes and yes, because UCAS asks for ALL qualifications in the qualifications section. You can write about Georgia Tech in your personal statement as well ("Because of my interest in subject X, I enrolled at Georgia Tech to tale courses Y and Z. I especially enjoyed Q and obtained grades **** while also studying R" etc etc)
  • samlan16samlan16 Registered User Posts: 22 New Member
    Do you happen to know what the qualification title is that I should use? There is nothing along the lines of US university credit as far as I can tell.
  • cupcakecupcake Registered User Posts: 1,703 Senior Member
    I don't know I'm afraid. Is there the option of "other"?
  • sattutsattut Registered User Posts: 907 Member
    List it, but they aren't that interested in it. More interested in AP exams in SAT IIs simulating A-levels.
This discussion has been closed.