Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

UCAS education section

FLtoPtonFLtoPton Registered User Posts: 38 Junior Member
Hello, I am a student who took AP qualifications in Korea, so I selected the "Korean High School Diploma" qualification and now I need to add my "modules" (which I think means the grades for the classes I took at school). But I took about a total of 70 classes throughout high school, and I am wondering if it is mandatory that I enter every single grade. Some references tell me only putting the AP classes are necessary, while some tell me I should put in all of them. Some even tell me I don't have to put these module grades AT ALL, and I can leave it blank. I don't know whose opinion is correct. And also, are the module grades(=school grades) important compared to SAT I, SAT IIs, and APs? Some tell me that only SAT I, SAT IIs, and APs are looked at as qualifications and GPA and school grades is not important at all in the UK, while some tell me GPA and school grades are important as well. I'm really confused....someone please help!!

Replies to: UCAS education section

This discussion has been closed.