Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

LSE conditional Offer GPA 3.5

babibutasekalibabibutasekali Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
Is anyone in LSE (London School of Econ & Pol Sci) ever experienced where you did not met the conditional offer (GPA), but you still got accepted at LSE in the end ?

Replies to: LSE conditional Offer GPA 3.5

• elguapo1elguapo1 Registered User Posts: 402 Member
    Are you a transfer student from a US school, what course?? I dont know specifically but I would pretty much think it's what it says on the tin... given it's the LSE if you dont meet heir requirements its unlikely you will be accepted..but if you have extenuating circumstances by all means let them know.
  • babibutasekalibabibutasekali Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    I attended community college for 2 years. Then, I transferred to 4-year university for another 2 years So, in total, I have 4 years to complete the bachelor degree. Therefore, is the GPA of 3.5 in conditional offer based solely on 4-year university cumulative GPA? or is this GPA based on the combination (take the average) of the cumulative GPA of both Community College and 4-year university?
  • Conformist1688Conformist1688 Registered User Posts: 1,020 Senior Member
    Ask them.

If you miss your conditions, especially if only by a bit, see if they'll take you anyway. Don't count on it (and you won't get any advance decision).
This discussion has been closed.