Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

3 year UK degree

eleonora1eleonora1 Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
Can i enter at a juris doctor program if I graduated from a UK university?
I saw at some sites that the universities want a 4 year USA degree

Replies to: 3 year UK degree

This discussion has been closed.