Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

US equivalent to GCSE

steponsanisteponsani Registered User Posts: 26 New Member
Ok, so I'm an American student and I'm just wondering about the UK education system. Many uk schools require GCSE scores and I'm just wondering what tests or grades correspond to A levels, B levels etc here in the US?

Replies to: US equivalent to GCSE

Sign In or Register to comment.