right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Will AP English Language and SAT Subject Test in English Literature satisfy two requirements?

whimsicalwhimswhimsicalwhims 661 replies22 postsRegistered User Member
I’m submitting my AP score of 5 in Lang, 770 in SAT Lit, and 770 in SAT USH as well as predicted scores of 5s in other APs to meet the requirements and was just wondering if AP Lang and SAT Lit will be counted as two tests.
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Will AP English Language and SAT Subject Test in English Literature satisfy two requirements?

• VickiSoCalVickiSoCal 3360 replies33 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    Highly unlikely they would be counted as 2 by most universities.
    · Reply · Share
  • whimsicalwhimswhimsicalwhims 661 replies22 postsRegistered User Member
    @VickiSoCal Really? I thought it’d be AP Lit and SAT Lit that they’d count as one not AP Lang and SAT Lit...
    · Reply · Share
  • firstwavemomfirstwavemom 367 replies3 postsRegistered User Member
    All freshman at my daughter's school have to take a first writing requirement, so her AP Lang score did not place her out of that. She may have received 3 credits toward graduation though.
    · Reply · Share
  • collegemom3717collegemom3717 6478 replies51 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    @firstwavemom, I think the OP is asking about their use for admissions to UK universities. OP, as you are applying to read English, they might both count- but remember that the uni gets to pick what their offer is, so even with your scores in hand, your offer *could* be for any of your senior year APs (obviously, unlikely to be STEM APs!)
    edited July 2018
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity