right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

KCL Entry Requirements Confusion

padmeamidalapadmeamidala 4 replies1 threads New Member
Hi all, KCL has been my dream uni for forever but I'm a bit confused as to what they want for comparable A-levels. I know they want 3 AP's at grade 5 or 3 SAT Subject Tests at grade 720 (for A*) or 700 (for A). My course asks for an AAA offer, and I currently have one 5 and two 4's for AP. I'm planning on taking 2 upcoming SAT Subject Test next week to satisfy the AAA offer, but I'm a bit confused with the wording. On the undergraduate entry requirements page, it states "We will therefore ask for three subjects at Advanced Placement, or three subjects at SAT- S (or a combination of any three different subjects)." Are they saying I can take a combination of AP and SAT to get an AAA comparable offer? Or can I only have three AP's at 5 or three SAT subject tests at 720/700? Thank you to anyone who read all this and responds.
7 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: KCL Entry Requirements Confusion

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity