right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

What are the differences between overseas interview and interviews at specific colleges at U.cam?

Supernova01Supernova01 0 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
I am a Chinese applicant for Churchill college of U.cam in the 2018-2019 UCAS application. I am applying for math and I have received the e-mail from the admission office overseas of Cambridge, informing me of the overseas interview at Oct.25th and 26th. Then today I receive another e-mail from Churchill college about the interview in Churchill from Nov.29th to Dec. 7th. I wonder what's the difference for these two rounds of interviews.
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What are the differences between overseas interview and interviews at specific colleges at U.cam?

• collegemom3717collegemom3717 6724 replies57 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    edited October 2018
    Main difference is that you have to pay for the overseas interview / you don't have to get a UK visitor visa :-) The interview format & at-interview testing are the same.

You would have had to apply for the overseas interview, so the offer for an interview in the UK may be a mistake- you don't do both.
    edited October 2018
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity