Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Transcripts?

randomuser1234567890randomuser1234567890 Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
HI im applying to a couple of school through the UCAS in the UK and im confused on whether or not I submit my trasncript 9-12 (im from the us) when i look online it says to submit my predicated grades (since im in the IB programme) but is that technically my "transcript" or do i send in my highschoool transcript like what grades i got throughout my highschool years,

thanks

Replies to: Transcripts?

• collegemom3717collegemom3717 Registered User Posts: 5,597 Senior Member
    Your GC does all of that, including your predicted grades. After the Common App, UCAS is mercifully simple!
  • randomuser1234567890randomuser1234567890 Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    Hi! Thanks for ur reply, sorry I’m unfamiliar with college terms lol what’s a GC? Is that my counselor? So he will be submitting my transcript and predicted grades?
  • randomuser1234567890randomuser1234567890 Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    Hi! Thanks for ur reply, sorry I’m unfamiliar with college terms lol what’s a GC? Is that my counselor? So he will be submitting my transcript and predicted grades?
  • collegemom3717collegemom3717 Registered User Posts: 5,597 Senior Member
    Yes-GC = guidance counselor. Be sure whoever does your predictions understands how they work: too low and you don’t get an offer; too high and you don’t get the mark and lose your offer!