Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
The Forums will be unavailable Tuesday, June 25 starting at 9 am ET as we prepare for a major design update!

Im a UK citizen, but I want to study in the USA.

OhNursing2019OhNursing2019 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am a UK citizen, currently studying a nursing degree programme in the UK. I am in my 2nd year.
I want to study nursing in the USA.
Is this possible for me to be able to do this?
Any help I would really appreciate.
thanks, olivia

Replies to: Im a UK citizen, but I want to study in the USA.

  • suzyQ7suzyQ7 Registered User Posts: 3,960 Senior Member
    Yes, but it will be very expensive. What can you afford?
  • GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC Posts: 27,055 Forum Champion
    Would your Nursing program offer a semester or year abroad exchange program?
  • MYOS1634MYOS1634 Registered User Posts: 41,566 Senior Member
    Look into a year/semester abroad as mentioned above. Managed by your university it may be possible?
  • SybyllaSybylla Registered User Posts: 3,423 Senior Member
    Finish your nursing degree in the UK (degree, right? Not just RN?) and then look at the steps to work in the USA. . You do not want to study in the USA unless you have a trust fund.
Sign In or Register to comment.