right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Unikitout

ninakatarinaninakatarina 1594 replies44 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,638 Senior Member
So have any of you used Unikitout to get bedding, towels, etc.? Do they deliver what's promised? Quality?
6 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Unikitout

• VickiSoCalVickiSoCal 3353 replies33 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3,386 Senior Member
    We ordered online from M and S and picked up at the local store. Local store will hold orders for 10 days so don't order too far in advance.
    · Reply · Share
  • KajonKajon 4349 replies130 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4,479 Senior Member
    If you have Amazon prime, then Amazon.co.uk was my go to place! For the bedding and mattress topper which would be arriving just before son, I first had to clear it with the porter's lodge to make sure they would hold it for him.

I think Debenhams.com at the corner of Broad and Cornmarket in Oxford also has an order / online pick up in store option. They are a large department store - kind of reminds me of JCPenney.

Fun times!
    · Reply · Share
  • VickiSoCalVickiSoCal 3353 replies33 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3,386 Senior Member
    The nice thing about M and S is that even though the store in St. Andrews is a food only store, you can ship any online order there.
    Students should sign up for.the free 6 month student prime using their uni email address.
    · Reply · Share
  • Dodgers1Dodgers1 49 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 49 Junior Member
    We ordered a few items from unikitout. It was OK, convenient. John Lewis is a department store chain with a store in Edinburgh (near Waverly station). I picked out duvet/bedding there, in store. I took a couple of things with us for move in, and JL then shipped a couple of more items directly to my child's hall. They arrived within a day or two. I think you can also order from them online.
    · Reply · Share
  • Dodgers1Dodgers1 49 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 49 Junior Member
    ps, I do think there might have been some minor error in unikitout order- don't remember what exactly?
    · Reply · Share
  • KajonKajon 4349 replies130 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4,479 Senior Member
    Don't know where my brain was. Sorry about the Debenhams Oxford link, but I still loved having Amazon.co.uk option.
    · Reply · Share