right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Have I ruined my chances of getting a conditional offer??

annann720annann720 0 replies1 postsRegistered User New Member
edited July 9 in United Kingdom
So AP scores came out today, and I feel like I mucked up my chances- I was expecting to get two 5s on APCSA and AP physics. Unfortunately, my actual scores are two 4s. The minimum requirement for BEng Computing at imperial and UCL is 3-5 5s on the related subject. I will take 7 AP exams (AP cal BC, AP French, AP Physics 2, AP physics C em, AP macro econ, AP micro econ, AP music theory) next year and I am very confident that I will meet the requirement. However, I am extremely worried that my AP scores this year would ruin my chances of getting a conditional offer. Have I lowered my chances considerably? Do I have no chance?
edited July 9
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Have I ruined my chances of getting a conditional offer??

• collegemom3717collegemom3717 6500 replies52 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    A 4 in Physics 1 for CompSci is *not* a good sign. IF you got an offer it would be conditional on 5s in (my guess) Calc & the 2 Physics. Odds of an offer are, obviously, rather better at UCL than Imperial.

I am guessing that you were very confident about 5s for this year: realistically, why will next year (when you have 7 to prep for, not 2) be different?
    · Reply · Share