right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Transferring from a Community College to a UK University after one year?

grjghjghgrjghjgh 0 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
edited August 6 in United Kingdom
I’m going into my senior year of HS and have a low GPA because I’ve never really applied myself academically, so I’m going to go to Community College before transferring to a different school. I’d really love to go to a university in England, would that be possible to transfer to after only attending a CC for 1 year? I’m just tired of living in this tiny town
edited August 6
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Transferring from a Community College to a UK University after one year?

  • Conformist1688Conformist1688 1116 replies25 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Technically speaking you don't transfer to the UK, you would apply to start again in the first year, but your CC year would potentially help with getting in (I'm assuming alongside the low GPA and lack of application, you haven't got AP scores in hand).
    What subject would you be interested in studying? Will you be able to afford the fees (not usually any FA for internationals in the UK)?
    · Reply · Share
  • collegemom3717collegemom3717 6590 replies54 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Also, your courses at the CC would need to align with the subject you are planning to study, and to meet any specific requirements.
    · Reply · Share
Sign In or Register to comment.

Recent Activity