right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

UCAS Submission Timing?

HinatazakaHinatazaka 7 replies7 threadsRegistered User New Member
I will submit my application through UCAS from Singapore.
So, if I submit at 11:00 from Hong Kong, universities will receive it at 4:00(definitely out of working hours).

Does it have any possibility for my application to be seen disadvantageously or ignored from universities due to the timing of submission?
Should I submit it by adjusting to the UK working time?

Or, there is no difference among submission timings?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: UCAS Submission Timing?

• Conformist1688Conformist1688 1130 replies25 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    As long as it is submitted *before the final deadline*, no issue.
    · Reply · Share
  • collegemom3717collegemom3717 6727 replies57 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    No issue. Almost no chance that anybody will notice the time, and. I would be willing to bet that MOST applications come in out of working hours- UK students are in class during working hours!

Please understand that these things are not going to be the difference between getting in and not getting in. As long as you follow the rules and meet the requirements, your application will be considered fully on its merits. If you aren't invited to interview it won't be b/c your timestamp was x and that put you behind somebody whose time stamp was y and all the places were gone by the time they got to your application. It doesn't work that way.
    · Reply · Share