Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.
Visit our COVID-19 resource page.
Had a few questions about applying to Oxford and London School of Economics. This is for my daughter who is very interested in studying history:
1. What is the admissions process for Oxford and London School of Economics for a US student?
2. Is it true that a student cannot apply to both Oxford and Cambridge?
3. What are the main things these schools look for? I saw on another thread that they do not really look at GPA but do focus on test scores.
4. Do they require that the results of all tests one has taken (SAT/ACT, SAT Subject Tests, AP) be submitted or can the student choose which test results to submit?
4. How important are extracurriculars and summer internships/activities?
5. What are the main things to be doing as a high school junior to best set oneself up for admission to these schools?
We are just starting to look into this - thanks in advance