Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Question about Video Auditions

Musical_MarandaMusical_Maranda Registered User Posts: 87 Junior Member
edited March 2010 in University of the Arts MT
Hey everyone!

I signed up to audition at chicago unifieds, but the spots were filled up, so a lady in admissions told me that I can send in a video audition since I live outside of a 500 mile radius of the school.

My problem is i forgot to ask when the Video auditions are due--- I'm recording myself today, but I need to make sure that It's not too late. I know the last set of auditions is on March 20th, but I don't know if they will still be accepting video auditions or not at that time.

I was ALSO wondering if anyone knows how many students Uarts accepts each year and when they will be sending out letters.

Thanks so much!
Post edited by Musical_Maranda on

Replies to: Question about Video Auditions

• MichaelNKatMichaelNKat Registered User Posts: 4,277 Senior Member
    I would call the admissions office and ask about the due date for the video. UArts has a modified rolling admissions. Those who are clearly accepted or rejected heat within about 2 weeks from their audition. Others who don't fall in those categories hear after auditions are concluded. UArts has a freshman class of about 22-24 and accepts about 6-8% of those who apply to get a yield of 22-24.
  • Musical_MarandaMusical_Maranda Registered User Posts: 87 Junior Member
    Thank you so much! :-D i really appreciate your help
This discussion has been closed.