Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

acceptances??

tuttopasseratuttopassera Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
i've read a few posts from people saying that they've already been accepted to UBC. i just got an email from UBC saying they want my first semester grades from this year before they evaluate my application, so i was wondering how some people have already been accepted if they haven't submitted senior year grades. is this only a requirement for international students?
Post edited by tuttopassera on

Replies to: acceptances??

• chaodownchaodown Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    hey there! i applied to UBC too (a while back, like in late october. all my docs were in by november) and i'm a student from the US. i called them up about three weeks ago to ask whether or not they needed my senior year grades, and they said no! i think it might be because i've completed all the classes my major requires already, but i'm not entirely sure.
  • caljunio12caljunio12 Registered User Posts: 38 Junior Member
    For US students, they require your official transcript, including grades from your first semester of senior year.
This discussion has been closed.