Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Application to Bachelors of Computer Science in Vancouver campus Issue

BalthazorBalthazor Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
"The program is not available because this option is not open to students in your year level"

When I'm applying to UBC Vancouver and I select my Degree program as Bachelors of Computer Science it gives me the above message and I am not able to proceed with my application. To all that I can understand by this message is that I do not qualify for the program as I am graduating too late from my High-School so I went back and changed my graduating date (which is actually July of 2016) to 2015 to just check it out but even then it gives the same message and i am stuck. Also I do not receive this message when i select some other degree program instead of this.

If anyone has applied to the same Degree program before, could you please help me out. I really need to finish myt application before 10th of December to be considered for Merit Based Scholarships.
Thanks!

Replies to: Application to Bachelors of Computer Science in Vancouver campus Issue

This discussion has been closed.