right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Putting physics 8A off for another semester?

Aphrodite99Aphrodite99 190 replies36 threads Junior Member
I'm an IB pre-med 2nd year, and for pre-reqs, all I have left are Bio 1A/L and Physics 8 series. I was wondering if it'd be okay for me to take Bio 1A/L + two easy breadths next semester and take Physics series during my 3rd year? Or should I just take Bio 1A/L + Physics + 1 easy breadth? After taking Bio 1A/L, I should have enough grade points to declare IB.

I'm just wary/trying to strategize because I'm trying to salvage my GPA. Thanks for reading!
edited October 2010
1 replies
Post edited by Aphrodite99 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Putting physics 8A off for another semester?

• sn0angel07sn0angel07 258 replies25 threads Junior Member
    Yep that's perfectly fine, and probably the smarter idea.. Bio 1AL takes up a lot of time too (even though it's a 2 unit class). If you're in no rush to get the prereq's done or do the MCATs earlier, then I say - go with the slower route.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity