right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

physics 7 or 8 for chembio

adamsawesomeadamsawesome 28 replies11 threads Junior Member
hey guys, just a quick question regarding which series i should take

I know I can take either series, but I'm wondering if it would actually be advantageous to take 7 series over 8 for the chembio major.

thanks
edited November 2010
2 replies
Post edited by adamsawesome on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: physics 7 or 8 for chembio

• Waiting4CollegeWaiting4College 1772 replies194 threads Senior Member
    Is there UD physics for chembio-thats the only instance where i think it would be useful to take 7. if not, they both cover mostly the same topics but 7 is more integration based, from what ive heard. unless there is, i wouldnt put myself through the hell of 7 series if i can take the 8 series (which i didnt particularly love either).
    · Reply · Share
  • calbear2012calbear2012 863 replies44 threads Member
    My friend is an SLC tutor for 7 and 8 series and he says that both cover the same material with the only difference is 7 series tests much harder than 8 series. I don't think you will be at much disadvantage opting for the easier 8 series.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity