Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

What are my chances for Haas

BerkeleyBoyBerkeleyBoy Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
Hi, I will be applying to Haas next November and I was just hoping to garner some opinion on my chances. Here is my info:

GPA:
3.83 (I got an A in UGBA 10 and A- in Econ 1 and Math 16A; I will be taking 16B next semester and Stats spring semester)

Extracurriculars:
- 2 sales and marketing internships for 2 separate start-ups during 2nd semester of my freshman year. I was the head sales and marketing intern for the Berkeley campus for both start-ups.
- Working in corporate finance this summer at Sony Corporation of America in NYC
- Served as an officer in 2 business clubs and member and officer within fraternity
- Volunteered as an Office of Undergraduate Admission Ambassador, served as a mentor for high schoolers through the Young Entrepreneurs at Haas program, and volunteered my first semester at a local credit union as an operations and management intern.
- George Eastman Young Leaders Award winner and Cal Alumni Association Leadership Award recipient.
- Planning to do URAP next semester

Just hoping to see what others think about my chances. All comments and advice welcome and appreciated
This discussion has been closed.