Hi, I will be applying to Haas next November and I was just hoping to garner some opinion on my chances. Here is my info:
3.83 (I got an A in UGBA 10 and A- in Econ 1 and Math 16A; I will be taking 16B next semester and Stats spring semester)
- 2 sales and marketing internships for 2 separate start-ups during 2nd semester of my freshman year. I was the head sales and marketing intern for the Berkeley campus for both start-ups.
- Working in corporate finance this summer at Sony Corporation of America in NYC
- Served as an officer in 2 business clubs and member and officer within fraternity
- Volunteered as an Office of Undergraduate Admission Ambassador, served as a mentor for high schoolers through the Young Entrepreneurs at Haas program, and volunteered my first semester at a local credit union as an operations and management intern.
- George Eastman Young Leaders Award winner and Cal Alumni Association Leadership Award recipient.
- Planning to do URAP next semester
Just hoping to see what others think about my chances. All comments and advice welcome and appreciated