Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Have a no-contact directive against me.

failedberkeleyfailedberkeley Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
Issued by student conduct services or something

how did the person get it so easily? and does it stay on my record or something?
it was from my ex girlfriend

Replies to: Have a no-contact directive against me.

  • totalcapricetotalcaprice Registered User Posts: 236 Junior Member
    edited September 2014
    Well...they probably had a investigation of some kind and issued it. They probably need some evidence before they could issue one so it's not that easy unless you did something. You might want to check about the on record thing. I don't think it is on your record (or if it is...maybe temporary), but if you violate it, you'd get in big trouble.

    Didn't you have trouble with academics? Focus on your academics first before you get into relationships. and don't try to break the no-contact directive when it's in place, or you'll get into more trouble.
  • failedberkeleyfailedberkeley Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
    she said im going to be expelled
    can they expel me for this?
  • failure622failure622 Registered User Posts: 1,354 Senior Member
    Uhm, sorry, "she said", meaning the ex? If there's a no-contact order against you, you probably aren't supposed to be talking to her.

    I would suggesting contacting someone more official about this. Where were you informed of the directive? Find the contact information on that email/letter/whatever, and ask them what it means. You'll get straight answers, rather than the best guess of random forum-goers. If you can't figure out who to contact, maybe ask your general advisor to point you in the right direction.
This discussion has been closed.