Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS???

BlazingSkyBlazingSky Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
I'm currently a grade 10 student and taking my IGCSEs in 2016. I am planning to apply for community college after to do a high school completion program and transfer after i get my associates and high school completion certificate.

I was wondering if Berkeley accepts students that comes from community colleges that takes high school completion program? I'm not afraid of A levels, i just thought it would be rather useless to study 8 subjects when you're only expected to take 3-4 exams for A levels when i can take community college and focus on my major.

Also, the thing holding me back is that i'm a year younger than my classmates because i skipped a grade. I know that some community colleges do not accept students who are below 16, so it would be great if you have some suggestions on which community college that offers a great math program, and also accepts students below 16 as long as they're smart enough!
This discussion has been closed.