right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Is College Station worth it?

stressedoutevastressedouteva 7 replies2 threads New Member
I'm currently deciding between A&M, Baylor and UTD, and I'm strongly A&M but the only thing that really turned me off about the college was where exactly it is located, which is pretty rural. I know a good bit about the college, but what about the environment/city? If I'm going to be living there for the next four years, I just want to know if it'll be worth it.

(btw this was not supposed to be in the UC Berkeley thread, I just started using CC and I'm still learning how to use it so sorry lol bear with me)
edited April 2017
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Is College Station worth it?

• CU123CU123 3708 replies77 threads Senior Member
    Its a huge university with 1000's of students your age. You shouldn't notice that your in a rural area too much.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity