Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

UC Berkeley Waitlist Thread

1353637383941»

Replies to: UC Berkeley Waitlist Thread

• CaliOakCaliOak 15 replies0 postsRegistered User New Member
    Theres a strong chance my admission will be rescinded lol
    · Reply · Share
  • lazyadalazyada 20 replies0 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    Does anyone know if I apply next year would reduce my chance to get accepted from the UC?
    · Reply · Share
  • CaliOakCaliOak 15 replies0 postsRegistered User New Member
    igetc certified! Phew
    · Reply · Share
  • sarah38sarah38 43 replies6 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi, all. I've got a request to Cal financial aid office for the following question to be answered but I'm asking here in the meantime. My financial aid is selected for verification, and I've completed the documents and delivered them to my financial aid officer. Cal Central states 'received', although the same task is listed twice and the duplicate says 'initiated'. Not sure why. Anyway, it's July 29 and I believe I have to have the bill paid by 8/15. Does anyone know anything about the verification process? I'm nervous that it won't be approved on time and I'll have to get an emergency loan. Has anyone applied for an emergency loan? Is it time yet, if our final financial aid isn't approved, and it still shows that it's an estimated amount of aid?
    edited July 2017
    · Reply · Share
  • shepkey22shepkey22 4 replies0 postsRegistered User New Member
    @sarah38 I think they will process your documents in time. You might consider enrolling in the installment Fee Payment Plan (FPP) so you can start paying your bill, then they will adjust the payment amounts depending on their final determination of your award.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity