right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Lily Wuerth got into UC Berkeley, UCLA, Georgia Tech, Rice, USC, etc. She decided to attend Georgia Tech, where she will be majoring in chemical engineering. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

UC Berkeley MET RD 2020

happyParent2024happyParent2024 16 replies3 threads Junior Member
Does the Berkeley MET Acceptance come under the College of Letters and Sciences? Can someone please share this year's MET acceptance letter
2 replies
Tagged:
· Reply · Share

Replies to: UC Berkeley MET RD 2020

• daunt18daunt18 154 replies7 threads Junior Member
    College of engineering,
    · Reply · Share
  • happyParent2024happyParent2024 16 replies3 threads Junior Member
    I have similar question. My D had applied to Biology+Business program which is similar to MET program. MET program is an integrated program between College of Engineering and HAAS Business school. Likewise "Biology+Business" program is a jointly administered program between College of letters and science and HAAS business school.
    My D is accepted but the admission letter is from College of letters and science and the letter does not specify "Biology+Business" program. So we are really confused. We are trying to reach the admission office. But due to COVID-19 situation, office is closed.
    · Reply · Share