right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Biochem at Berkeley

anji22anji22 53 replies4 threads Junior Member
Hi! I am a transfer student who was admitted to UC Berkeley and am trying to decide between UCI and UCB(I am not pre-med btw). I have a 3.7 GPA at my CC but I am concerned that I will not be able to pass my classes at Berkeley based on what I've heard from other discussions on this site. I would appreciate any advice anybody has if they've gone through this program and what their thoughts are.
edited July 13
1 replies
Post edited by CCAdmin_Vic on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Biochem at Berkeley

• bluebayoubluebayou 28017 replies206 threads Senior Member
    Transfers do great at Cal. On average, Transfers graduate with a higher mean GPA than students who start as a Frosh.

Congrats, and Go Bears!
    · Reply · Share