right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

UC Berkeley SIR Extension

superbeewhysuperbeewhy 30 replies3 threads Junior Member
I am a transfer student, so the decision date is on/before May 31st. However, I want to push my SIR date back into mid June for personal reasons, who can I contact for this?
edited July 13
2 replies
Post edited by CCAdmin_Vic on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: UC Berkeley SIR Extension

• GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC 30549 replies422 threads Forum Champion
    edited May 28
    Contact Undergrad admissions:

https://admissions.berkeley.edu/contact-us

Due to the evolving situation surrounding COVID-19, our office will be closed until at least early May. If you need to reach us, please submit a Contact Us form above.

If you are a prospective or admitted student seeking general information, you can reach us:
    Online: Find your admissions officer by region (use the form above to contact them)

Social Media: Join the admissions conversation: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Medium.

By Phone: Call us at 510-642-3175 to speak to a UC Berkeley admissions representative. Be sure to check our office hours below.

Office Hours: Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (PST)
    By Mail: Office of Undergraduate Admissions, University of California, Berkeley, 110 Sproul Hall #5800, Berkeley, CA 94720-5800
    edited May 28
    · Reply · Share
  • superbeewhysuperbeewhy 30 replies3 threads Junior Member
    @Gumbymom Thank you so much!
    · Reply · Share