Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

CCC Question

creativeportcreativeport Registered User Posts: 36 Junior Member
I am currently in my first semester at a California Community College and am planning to transfer after two years. I will be submitting my application in Fall 2008 as I assume everyone must.

My question is that they are only going to see my grades from the first two semesters when I send in my application. Do they only take those two semesters into consideration or do they make you send the third semester grades to them when it is completed? What about the fourth semester before transferring?
Post edited by creativeport on

Replies to: CCC Question

• EktaylorEktaylor Registered User Posts: 1,623 Senior Member
    You submit the second part of the application in Jan-Feb, which allows certain revisions, and asks for your fall semester/quarter grades. So, in your case, your first three semesters would be seen.

The fourth is not seen, but you have to keep a certain GPA, as admission is conditional. I think the general rule is nothing below 3.0; but, you should maintain your GPA for grad school admissions which will see everything.
This discussion has been closed.