right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

What's nearest Clark Kerr campus?

berkeleyLATiNAberkeleyLATiNA 42 replies15 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 57 Junior Member
What's the nearest bank to CKC? I currently have Citibank, but from what I've read, there aren't any around campus. :( What other stores/points of interest are around CKC? I want to make the most out of my first week @ Cal.
edited January 2008
7 replies
Post edited by berkeleyLATiNA on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What's nearest Clark Kerr campus?

• kenf1234kenf1234 1851 replies14 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,865 Senior Member
    1. Clark Kerr is the best!
    2. It's not the most convenient dorm but it's still the best!
    3. Walk down Dwight you'll find a Bongo Burger before you hit Telegraph. Don't miss breakfast there. For lunch Persian burger is my favorite.
    4. Once you're on Telegraph of course you have everything. For instance, Cafe Intermezzo on Haste and Telegraph is famous for salads.
    5. It is very convenient to walk down to college and take the 51 bus towards Oakland and get Zachary's pizza.
    · Reply · Share
  • mofmogmofmog 152 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 154 Junior Member
    Clark owns! (I live in Unit 2 so my words mean more!)
    · Reply · Share
  • kenf1234kenf1234 1851 replies14 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,865 Senior Member
    Living in Clark Kerr is like living in a resort hotel. Seriously.
    · Reply · Share
  • forizzlejdlforizzlejdl 557 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 565 Member
    dorms are heckkkka nice.

TELEGRAPH STREET (basically, food heaven :D)
    · Reply · Share
  • berkeleyLATiNAberkeleyLATiNA 42 replies15 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 57 Junior Member
    hahaha, i love how you guys are reinforcing the general consensus that CKC is awesome, but do any of you know what the nearest bank is? lol
    · Reply · Share
    There is a Bank of America on Telegraph, next to campus, that may be the closest actual bank? There is an Andronico's supermarket close to Clark Kerr down Derby on Telegraph that probably has Wells Fargo ATMs in it. There used to be a 7-11 near there too, that might have a CitiBank ATM in it, but the 7-11 may not be there anymore? I don't think there are any banks closer than ones on Telegraph Ave... The area around Clark Kerr is all residential/Greek, etc. College Ave has lots of stuff but that's not walking distance.
    · Reply · Share
  • happyggalhappyggal 663 replies23 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 686 Member
    wells fargo near campus... on bancroft
    probably bank of america's closest one since its on telegraph..
    that's still pretty far for you though.

I didn't think Clark Kerr was all THAT nice when I went to my friend's dorm to hang out a few times...
    the hallway was somewhat depressing and I thought the general atmosphere was slightly depressing too...
    well, maybe I got the wrong impression of it but I prefer dorms and foothill over clark kerr..
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity