right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

EECS: Enrolled full-time or not?

Azure326Azure326 1054 replies125 threads Senior Member
How can I tell if I'm enrolled "full time" or not as an EECS major (I'm taking 12 units, which is supposed to be the minimum amount EECS students can take)? I'm wondering because at the bottom of my Spring 2008 Tele-Bears page it says:

Total units: 12 You must be enrolled full-time at the end of the fifth week of classes to retain your full Pell Grant and/or Cal Grant B Stipend award for the term, or you will be billed by the Financial Aid Office.
edited January 2008
2 replies
Post edited by Azure326 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: EECS: Enrolled full-time or not?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity