right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Graduating in 5 Years

elcaminoelcamino 112 replies120 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 232 Junior Member
I'm in L&S and I want to graduate in 5 years. Are there strict restrictions? For example, if i have over some amount of units by the end of 4th year, school wont allow me to take another year? Or is the school really lenient with this?
edited December 2008
2 replies
Post edited by elcamino on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Graduating in 5 Years

• druudruu 206 replies15 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 221 Junior Member
    Senior Residence Requirement

After you have completed 90 units toward the bachelor's degree, you must complete at least 24 of the remaining units in residence in no fewer than two semesters in the college or school of the University in which you will take your degree. You must begin these final 24 units in the semester in which you exceed 90 units. You should consult the announcement of your college or school for details concerning the Senior Residence Requirement as it pertains to the summer session.
    · Reply · Share
  • bartlebybartleby 1162 replies60 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,222 Senior Member
    You may take more than 120 units as long as you graduate in no more than eight semesters (counting all the institutions you have attended).
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity