Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Interesting 2 or 3 unit class?

UCBUCBUCBUCB Registered User Posts: 278 Junior Member
Does anyone recommend any interesting 2 or 3 unit classes that aren't too much work, but are on topics that make you want to go to class? I know you may not have the same interests as me but list what classes you enjoyed.
Post edited by UCBUCB on

Replies to: Interesting 2 or 3 unit class?

• jsquared1125jsquared1125 Registered User Posts: 22 New Member
    nusctx 10 is 3 units and is known as one of the easier classes on campus. The things we learned about applied really well to our lives, and i really enjoyed it.
  • VolleyballDadVolleyballDad Registered User Posts: 98 Junior Member
    When did you take the class. I believe it was to be me much tougher due to the new professor.
  • Christopher546Christopher546 Registered User Posts: 491 Member
    ESPM 42 is a class on insects. Someone from my building took it and told me that it was interesting. It's 2 units, not particularly difficult looking at the pickaprof grading, and also fulfills a biological science breadth for L&S if you need to get that done. I enrolled in it last night; it still had spots open then.
This discussion has been closed.