right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Uc gpa

xu234xu234 21 replies33 threads Junior Member
I am an OOS applicant and i realized that berkeley goes by something called the UC GPA?

I have a 4.0 UW gpa throughout HS, but i have taken 27 semesters worth of credits in my 10th and 11th grade years and my GPA converted to the UC scale is only a 4.29? is that pretty low? because my gpa weighted at my school is arounda 4.7 so the 4.29 doesnt look too good to me.
edited January 2009
1 replies
Post edited by xu234 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Uc gpa

• VolleyballDadVolleyballDad 88 replies10 threads Junior Member
    You only get credit for eight semesters of 5.0 scale. So your GPA would be much lower. Based on 5 classes per semester sophomore year (no PE added) and six per semester junior year is basically how you calculate. So your GPA is great and near the highest it can be.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity