right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Something peculiar of the Haas admission statistics

Shah Rukh KhanShah Rukh Khan 244 replies43 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 287 Junior Member
So I was looking at the Haas admission statistics page:

Admissions Statistics, Undergraduate Program - Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley

and they are displaying the information for 2009-2010 admission cycle, but the people in that cycle won't be notified of their acceptances until February... Am I reading this right?
edited December 2009
3 replies
Post edited by Shah Rukh Khan on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Something peculiar of the Haas admission statistics

• Def890Def890 969 replies65 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,034 Senior Member
    I think they're talking about the class that entered in Fall 2009.
    · Reply · Share
  • Ankur1521Ankur1521 782 replies242 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,024 Senior Member
    I have a quick question about Haas, I don't know if anyone will be able to answer it but whatever.

Does Haas require a fee to apply to and if so, how many students who apply intend to enroll?

Because I'm a spring admit I'm a little bit worried about my admission since I only have two semesters at Berkeley to get a good GPA before I apply to Haas.
    · Reply · Share
  • Shah Rukh KhanShah Rukh Khan 244 replies43 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 287 Junior Member
    yeah I think ur right Def. Dont worry Ankur, I am sure there are many spring accepted applicants, you should talk to a Haas advisor
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity