Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

worst dream ever.

2»

Replies to: worst dream ever.

• jonnosferatujonnosferatu Registered User Posts: 602 Member
    I had the same experience as the TC, except I dreamed I'd missed a final for a class I wasn't even taking and it'd somehow had such a powerful biasing effect on my GPA that I was now walking around with a 2.0.

That is seriously the single worst dream I have ever had. Ever.

Second worst was basically the same as Clear my Mind's.
  • Clear my mindClear my mind Registered User Posts: 299 Junior Member
    Ever dreamt that you suddenly got kicked out of school and you don't really understand why?
  • inconnuinconnu Registered User Posts: 578 Member
    I dreamt that my car broke down at the Channing/Bowditch intersection, and I was late to my final because of that...and the final test was coming to the final on-time. I don't even have my car in Berkeley.
  • gilmorelove4lifegilmorelove4life Registered User Posts: 366 Member
    we really do need finals counseling. the entire first week of break i kept having dreams that i was physically unable to wakeup to attend my finals even though subconsciously i knew what time they were at. ahh the stress...
  • panchovilla1221panchovilla1221 Registered User Posts: 89 Junior Member
    this is funny cause i had a dream yesterday that it was my first week at Cal and I had attended only one class all week and had forgotten to go to all the other ones.
  • caviliercavilier Registered User Posts: 415 Member
    You will be having these dreams long after you graduate.

Behavior: Recurring Nightmares - TIME

http://xkcd.com/557/
  • BigGBigG Registered User Posts: 3,885 Senior Member
    This sort of dream was common in the 60's when I was in college.

I remember a similiar story from an even older guy who was in college in the 1930's.
  • celsius_233celsius_233 Registered User Posts: 281 Junior Member
    dude i had a dream like that too - where i had to keep taking the same final for many days
  • sllamas1sllamas1 Registered User Posts: 429 Member
    Is it a bad sign that I had a dream that I got lost on my way to the first class of the semester?
  • Batman17Batman17 Registered User Posts: 3,221 Senior Member
    No. You just need to sleep next to a school campus map next time.
  • jimmy714jimmy714 Registered User Posts: 104 Junior Member
    Had a dream that I was taking my physics final ***** drunk, flipping page after page not knowing how to do anything and frantically looking through my completely useless cheat sheet. finals... *shudder*
  • indiscreetmathindiscreetmath Registered User Posts: 312 Junior Member
    Ok, another dream yesterday. In the dream it was a Monday and I was going to take the CS61A exam. Someone jacked my lunch and I was like aw crap I'm gonna be hungry before my final. Then exam time rolled around and I remembered I had taken the final before this week, and then I realized I had taken all my finals already.
This discussion has been closed.