right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

worst dream ever.

Batman17Batman17 3041 replies180 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3,221 Senior Member
I'm on break. And I dreamed about school. Better yet, I dreamed it was finals week and I didn't know when my last final was. Then I started panicking and thought it was the same time as another final I had and I remembered saying oh **** what am I going to do over and over again. For some reason though, I couldn't remember the time of the final either and I was about to go insane. Then I bumped my head against a rail and woke up.
**** me...
edited January 2010
27 replies
Post edited by Batman17 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: worst dream ever.

• EktaylorEktaylor 1570 replies53 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,623 Senior Member
    How great was that instance you realized it was a dream. The wave of relief rushing over you. I've had similar dreams and they were all worth it for that moment of coming to.
    · Reply · Share
  • FirapiraFirapira 285 replies28 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 313 Member
    Sadly I dreamed that I just finished a final and then was off to a really hard second final for the SAME class with material that was completely foreign to me. I was panicking and confused because I didn't know I had a second final for the same class.

It made sense in the dream, but when I woke up I was ****ed that the dream had violated me.
    · Reply · Share
  • LeftistHominidLeftistHominid 3539 replies264 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3,803 Senior Member
    For the past two semesters, after finals are over and I am home, I always have a dream that I am signed up for another class that I never realized I was in (and then I realize it right before the final and start panicing).
    · Reply · Share
  • indiscreetmathindiscreetmath 304 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 312 Junior Member
    Weird, I had a dream last night where I went home before taking any of my finals, and then had to go back to Berkeley to take them.
    · Reply · Share
  • RaNeRaNe 386 replies100 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 486 Member
    I also had a dream recently regarding finals. I don't remember what it was about, but I remember being really stressed.
    · Reply · Share
  • Batman17Batman17 3041 replies180 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3,221 Senior Member
    They need to form like a Dreams Anonymous group for this ****. Call it DA (unless that has already been claimed by Just Kidding Rowling)
    · Reply · Share
  • sn0angel07sn0angel07 258 replies25 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 283 Junior Member
    Dude..that's so weird.... just last night, I was having a similar dream!! I was dreaming it was finals week, and I couldn't figure out when my finals were!! I kept on logging into bearfacts to find out, but then five minutes later, I would forget... hahaa, it was soo frustrating! Glad we're done with finals week...
    · Reply · Share
  • Clear my mindClear my mind 253 replies46 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 299 Junior Member
    During Finals week. I didn't dream but woke up and screamed the F word. Rushed out of bed after looking at my clock. It was 8 PM and my math final starts at 6 PM. My heart was racing and I couldn't think straight. My mind started racing and then I realized that my math final was in 6 days. ****. This is similar to what soldiers experience... I never thought stress would do that to me.
    · Reply · Share
  • misterelephantemisterelephante 329 replies22 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 351 Member
    you are all insane.
    · Reply · Share
  • MechRocketMechRocket 1759 replies216 discussions- Posts: 1,975 Senior Member
    i've dreamed about bombing finals during finals week and dead week, but once i'm done i just forget about it.
    · Reply · Share
  • black hatblack hat 65 replies13 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 78 Junior Member
    Hmmm...this wasn't actually a dream, but last semester I had a final at 5 pm. When I woke up that day, the clock read 5:20 so I freaked out and ran outside to go take it, then I realized that it was 5:20 in the morning...
    · Reply · Share
  • Clear my mindClear my mind 253 replies46 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 299 Junior Member
    Black hat that happened to me too...
    · Reply · Share
  • black hatblack hat 65 replies13 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 78 Junior Member
    haha, just noticed that now. Berkeley needs finals counseling.
    · Reply · Share
  • anonymousernameanonymousername 819 replies32 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 851 Member
    ^^so true.
    · Reply · Share
  • blueduckyblueducky 1625 replies80 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,705 Senior Member
    i've never had a dream about school this semester. i used to dream about academic stuff.. maybe this is why i'm not doing as well. obsession = academic success at cal
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity