right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Easy A classes still open

bartlebybartleby 1162 replies60 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,222 Senior Member
I don't need any requirements fulfilled, just looking to boost my GPA for fun. I don't care how devoid of content the class is--I just want there to be a minimal amount of work for a maximal return in terms of a letter grade.
edited January 2010
4 replies
Post edited by bartleby on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Easy A classes still open

• seanml9seanml9 40 replies9 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 49 Junior Member
    Physical Education 32 - really interesting and not difficult at all. It's 2 units and fulfills the bio breadth.
    · Reply · Share
  • anonymousernameanonymousername 819 replies32 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 851 Member
    it's not open
    · Reply · Share
  • gilmorelove4lifegilmorelove4life 317 replies49 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 366 Member
    look on courserank - you can search for courses that have an "a" average, and specify how many units it is, etc. thats how my friends found easy random classes to boost their GPAs.
    · Reply · Share
  • matrixwalkermatrixwalker 5 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 5 New Member
    i dunno what major ur in but I took Stat 157 and 153 as a stat major. Really really easy to get an A or even an A+. All you have to do is follow the rubric, which is what you're graded against, since the classes aren't curved at all. IEOR 165 was also an easy gpa boost.

of course, for me, i tend to get better grades in tougher classes and get worse grades in easy classes.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity