right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Arts + Sciences Workload

NihongoyoNihongoyo 1724 replies530 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2,254 Senior Member
Hey to all!

New for Fall '10-transfer student (stop judging :P)

Anyways, I'm wondering what kind of a workload I should expect when I start in the fall, along with everybody else? I'm not in Haas or engineering or sciences, but a language program.

I've heard classes can be so hard that you have almost no time to socialize-I'm hoping it's not thaaat bad! lol

Can anybody attest to this or tell me how it's been for them!?! Thanks!
edited June 2010
3 replies
Post edited by Nihongoyo on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Arts + Sciences Workload

• janethedoejanethedoe 2655 replies33 discussions- Posts: 2,688 Senior Member
    i would like to know the answer to this question too....also..how many units are language courses? 5 or 4....i could easily look in the catalog to answer my own question but its nice to hear it from a student.
    · Reply · Share
  • ucbcalstudentucbcalstudent 19 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 21 New Member
    Language classes are 5 units (at least all of the ones in my language).

I am wondering about this question too because I am also a new transfer student!
    Except in Computer Science.
    · Reply · Share
  • jonnosferatujonnosferatu 573 replies29 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 602 Member
    It's not that bad, no. You'll probably have to budget your time a little more rigorously than you would if you planned to stay shut in most of the time, but there's a decent chance you'll be fine.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity