right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Admissions

PXalpinePXalpine 234 replies54 threads Junior Member
Hi CCers I have a question.

I want to apply to UCDavis with a major under the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. I think my stats are okay, but the thing is, Biology is really not my thing but I'm actually passionate about it, yeah I just suck at it though.

So my question is, how hard is it to get into the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences? Would my chances be decreased just because I'm not applying under the College of Letters and Science?

Thanks!

For anyone wondering, these are roughly my stats:
UC GPA: 3.92
SAT 1: 1930
SAT 2: 800 Chinese, 680 US History
ECs: the usual; not too shabby, not too fantastic
edited November 2005
5 replies
Post edited by PXalpine on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Admissions

This discussion has been closed.