Hi, i am transferring from a CC this coming fall. I am choosing between UC Davis and UCSB. i am def leaning towards Davis. I am visiting some friends on picnic day to really get a feel of the campus before i make my official decision.
But I just had a few questions.
1) What is housing like for transfer students?
- what kind of dorms are available?
- will the dorms only have transfers in them?
- do you need to purchase a meal plan if you decide to live in the dorms as a transfer
2) My major is Psychobiology (Premed). I was wondering how much research opportunity and medical exposure is available for me at Davis!
3) Everyone keeps talking about how spread out Davis is compared to other colleges such as ucsb.
- Is that really a bad thing?
4) How common is it for transfers to rush for greek life?