Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

UCLA vs UC Davis..

missamanda1295missamanda1295 Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
I fell in love with davis. I didn't care about ucla since I got accepted, but now I'm having second thoughts. Why do you (or don't you) think I should go to davis? I got accepted for molecular biology at both schools.

Why do you love davis? If you are choosing between the two, what are your thoughts?
Post edited by missamanda1295 on

Replies to: UCLA vs UC Davis..

• anothercollegemomanothercollegemom Registered User Posts: 205 Junior Member
    Have you visited UCLA to get a feel for the environment? Despite the more international name-recognition of UCLA, you'll get a comparable education at either. You'll be spending at least 4 years there, and ,generally speaking, the happier you are, the more successful you'll be.

People turn down Berkeley to go to live in SoCal. Daughter's close friend turned down Berkeley to go to Davis. It's a smart move to pick the place where you think you'll thrive. UCLA is a great school. Davis is also a great school.

YOU'll be fine either way. Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.