right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Roomate Request

ucd520ucd520 1 replies2 threads New Member
I have a good friend who is going to attend UCD with me next year and she wants to request me as her roommates but I don't want to live with somebody I know in the dorm for my first year. On the other hand I don't want to reject her and ruin out friendship. So if I decline her request online, will she know it?
edited March 2013
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Roomate Request

• JeSuisJeSuis 1846 replies84 threads Senior Member
    I think she'd be able to figure it out. Honestly, just tell her you want to try a random roommate in order to meet new people. She should hopefully understand.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity