right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

UC Davis Academic Dismissal situation

ktveerinaktveerina 1 replies2 threads New Member
Hi so I have a quick question to anyone here. I was up for disqualification last quarter Winter 2013 because during fall 2012 my gpa was god awful .9 because i was an engineering major. I failed my ENG 6 class and that screwed my overall gpa. Before i was at a 2.5 so good standing throughout freshman year and then after fall sophomore year i got below a 2.0 to a 1.77. So my appeal went through and was a pass-through student into econ, so my winter quarter gpa was above a 2.0 but my overall only went up to a 1.85. MY transcript indicates im subject for disqual again but I think i should be given a chance to bring my standing back up in the spring because I improved from awful grades and i am marginally close to breaking a 2.0 overall. So i didnt meet my pass through requirements do you think they will give me an extension and let me finish spring quarter? I need advice please
edited April 2013
1 replies
Post edited by ktveerina on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: UC Davis Academic Dismissal situation

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity