right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Late Pass 2

Juan20Juan20 27 replies22 threads Junior Member
I know it's reasonable to have a late pass 2 since I'm an upcoming freshmen. However, does that mean I have no chances of getting in the classes I want to earlier?
edited August 2013
4 replies
Post edited by Juan20 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Late Pass 2

• PhantomVirgoPhantomVirgo 1051 replies37 threads Senior Member
    I wouldn't say you have no chance, but your chances are lower than if your pass time were earlier. The only way to remedy that is, well, by completing classes and waiting for your pass time to improve as you get a higher standing.

If you don't get the classes you want, it's not the end of the world. You're a freshman --you have 11 more quarters after this to get those classes. This is assuming it's not required for your major, in which case just waitlist and hope for the best. Even if it's not required, if it's full go ahead and waitlist if you really want to take it. You never know if you'll get in until you try.
    · Reply · Share
  • niklasniklas 332 replies66 threads Member
    And it depends what classes obviously. Sometimes they open up more classes second pass for the important ones that fill up.
    · Reply · Share
  • JeSuisJeSuis 1846 replies84 threads Senior Member
    What are the classes? Most courses are pretty easy to get during pass 2 if you're flexible with professors/times. Others, such as Chemistry, are much harder to get into.
    · Reply · Share
  • Juan20Juan20 27 replies22 threads Junior Member
    I am talking about math 16a
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity