right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

How is quad config dorm?

fluffybuttfluffybutt 17 replies4 threads New Member
How is it compared to other "non quad" dorms? Do you get really close with your quad neighbors?
edited August 2013
1 replies
Post edited by fluffybutt on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: How is quad config dorm?

• sopranokittysopranokitty 1357 replies16 threads Senior Member
    Are you talking about suite-style dorms? Suite-style dorms tend to be less social than traditional dorms, but it doesn't have to be that way. I lived in Cuarto, and I knew a lot of people on my floor, mainly because my RA organized several little events for us to get together. However, I didn't interact with my floormates much though, so I'm not close to them. I am close with my suitemates, however.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity