Can someone chance me for UC Davis please?
Hey guys, UC Davis is my #1 choice school, and it would be great if I could get a chance me! Thank you so much for the replies.
Current Junior (high school class of 2018, college class of 2022)
Ethnicity: Asian Indian
Location: In-state (Sacramento)
Intended Major: Pharmaceutical Chemistry
UC Unweighted GPA: 3.76
UC Weighted GPA: 4.14
UC Weighted & Capped GPA: 4.03
New SAT: 1510
ACT: Haven't taken yet but plan to in August
Courseload: All IB, AP, and Honors courses with the exception of Spanish. I'm also taking two dual enrollment CC classes this summer.
- Varsity Tennis (4 years)
- President of Medical Society (member for 3 years)
- National Honors Society (4 years)
- 2 Jobs (hopefully 3 by the end of this summer; Soccer Referee and park landscaper for the department of parks and recreation)
- Volunteered as a teacher teaching English at an elementary school in India
- Volunteered teaching Bengali to the youth of my cultural group
- Peer tutor volunteer
- Link Crew mentor
- Volunteer at Mercy San Juan Hospital
If someone could please give me their thoughts on my chances that would be amazing! Thank you so much for being such a great community!