Hi there! You may have noticed things have changed on this site. You can learn more about that here
Can someone chance me for UC Davis please?
Hey guys, UC Davis is my #1 choice school, and it would be great if I could get a chance me! Thank you so much for the replies.
Current Junior (high school class of 2018, college class of 2022)
Ethnicity: Asian Indian
Location: In-state (Sacramento)
Intended Major: Pharmaceutical Chemistry
UC Unweighted GPA: 3.76
UC Weighted GPA: 4.14
UC Weighted & Capped GPA: 4.03
New SAT: 1510
ACT: Haven't taken yet but plan to in August
Courseload: All IB, AP, and Honors courses with the exception of Spanish. I'm also taking two dual enrollment CC classes this summer.
- Varsity Tennis (4 years)
- President of Medical Society (member for 3 years)
- National Honors Society (4 years)
- 2 Jobs (hopefully 3 by the end of this summer; Soccer Referee and park landscaper for the department of parks and recreation)
- Volunteered as a teacher teaching English at an elementary school in India
- Volunteered teaching Bengali to the youth of my cultural group
- Peer tutor volunteer
- Link Crew mentor
- Volunteer at Mercy San Juan Hospital
If someone could please give me their thoughts on my chances that would be amazing! Thank you so much for being such a great community!